If you are having ANY trouble downloading your product or completing your purchase, please contact us via email at email@example.com or by phone at (407)767-0199 Monday through Friday.
The information provided below will most likely help you to sort out any trouble you may experience…. basically you need to be able to play .WMV Windows Media video files.
Downloadable videos are provided in Windows Media format. Please be sure you are capable of playing this common video file type prior to making your purchase. Most computers can easily play WMV files.
Below is a trailer of Blue Bulleteer: Captured by the Cloak provided as a free sample download. If you can download and play this trailer, you will likely not have trouble viewing our full length downloads… though the feature film durations are longer and are therefore much LARGER downloadable files…typically between 500 and 800MBs for a 30 minute feature. RIGHT CLICK on the link below and “Save As” or “Save Target As” to save this video file to your computer.
How to purchase a downloadable video. Here’s how it works:
- Choose the video that you would like from our various categories and add it to your shopping cart, then proceed to checkout to complete your purchase. You’ll find the shopping cart button at the top of every page!
- After you have successfully purchased a downloadable product you will be directed to a page with a link to the downloadable file. You will also receive a confirmation email and download instructions will be provided in that as well.
- Make sure that you SAVE the download to your computer, so that you can keep it and enjoy it whenever you like. Do not OPEN it directly from our site… SAVE it first.
- Once you have saved it to you computer, simply click on the file and enjoy the film at your leisure.
Having trouble playing the videos? Here are some tips…
- Please do not OPEN the video from our website. Always SAVE the video to your computer’s harddrive FIRST before attempting playback. This is the only way for you to KEEP the video file that you have purchased.
- If your computer has a difficult time viewing large videos files or your internet connection makes it difficult to download large video files, ours will (unfortunately) be no exception. Downloads are offered in Windows Media (wmv) format.
- You may also need to upgrade to the latest version of your browser’s media/video player. Players are provided free from the manufacturer at the links provided.
- Click Here to get the latest Windows Media Player
- If your computer is low on available harddrive space or available memory, this may also have an adverse effect on playback or your ability to download the file. Try closing any unnecessary software programs or applications to free up memory, or ensuring that there is plenty of space available on your harddrive. The videos files are LARGE, typically between 500 and 800 MBs for 30 minute videos.
- Internet Explorer/web browser security settings, some Firewall software and some Anti-Virus software may also interfere with video playback. You may need to adjust these personal settings on your computer if they are causing interference. Contact the manufacturer or service provider for these products if you require assistance altering your settings.
- If all else fails, a default installation of the FREE Firefox web browser may provide the solution.
- You can install Firefox for free here.
- If you’ve tried ALL of the above and still can’t get any of our videos to work, we apologize for the inconvenience, but it is likely that you will not be able to access our videos via this website.
PLEASE ALWAYS FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US! WE’LL HELP YOU OUT AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE! email at firstname.lastname@example.org at (407)767-0199 Monday through Friday.